Looking for funding options to help accelerate your company’s growth?
Look beyond expensive equity financing and examine non-dilutive funding (Any kind of funding that does not require you to give away equity or ownership) options. Geared toward early-stage entrepreneurs, this webinar surveys how to effectively leverage non-dilutive financing sources – specifically SR&ED (The Canadian Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program) and government grant programs.
Join Bhavik Chauhan, Vice President, Business Development & Marketing from OKR Financial, to learn how to access non-dilutive financing and how OKR Financial can support your startup. The session includes dedicated time for Q&A – so bring your questions.
- An overview of the SR&ED Tax Incentive Program and how you can use SR&ED financing to accelerate your company’s growth.
- Simple strategies to maximize your SR&ED tax credit claims.
- Best practices when applying for government funding.
- An overview of the different types of government grant programs.
- How grant consulting firms and OKR Financial can support you throughout the non-dilutive financing process.
12:00 PM AST
June 16th, 2021
Bhavik Chauhan, VP Business Development & Marketing
Bhavik brings over 20 years of experience in business development and marketing to his role at OKR Financial. He is also the former managing director of Canada’s largest consulting firm in government funding and cost optimization.